Over the past 2 years, we have spoken with over 400 business owners and we came to the conclusion that:
- The average businessman does not realize the benefits of having an effective website
- They do not have the time to update the website’s content or respond to customers’ queries
- And finally, they are afraid of investing their money in websites
Nowadays, 90% of Cypriots use the Internet to communicate, find personal interests and more. In this case, wherever your company is physically located, having a good-quality website gives you the dynamic and opportunity to present your products or services to up to 90% of your targeted group.
It is the first thing consumers search online, in order to find what they are they are looking for, and your website makes it much easier helping reach you and learn more about you.
Just like with your physical store you are always trying to present your organisation as professional as possible and offering the best client experience (finding easily what they are looking for, good environment, high-quality products, etc.) to get the best impression and results, it is equally important to promote your brand professionally and elegantly in the world of internet (online).
Remember that Your website is the ‘hub’ of your business, you have 100% control of its content.
If you want to keep clients coming to you, you have to create a strong online presence with a Website which can give clients the opportunity to:
– obtain information and updates
– Engage (taking an action such as comment, purchase, like, subscribe)
– Feel the emotional connection with your brand
– Talk back (give feedback, ask a question)
– Trust (transactions, personal information safe)
– Fulfillment (reliable and credible)
– Access 24/7 (interaction with business whenever and wherever)
A website that has good user experience will increase the chance to be revisited, create positive word-of-mouth, and long-term relationships. You can use social media as a marketing platform to drive potential and existing customers to your website.
To sum up, the internet is part of our life now, and potential customers are spending their time more and more online, therefore it is essential for a business either small or big to have a strong online presence to REACH their customers. It doesn’t always have to be a big budget for a website, you can still get one based on your budget.