One of the challenges you have in Digital Marketing is continually and consistently creating a high-quality and valuable content. Always keep in mind that ‘Your Content is the Present and Future of your Marketing Strategy’.
Generally, a content is a strategic marketing approach based on texts, pictures, videos in order to attract and retain your particular audience and drive them to take action.
‘The Success of your Website Depends on your Content Quality’. Your content should be tailored to your target audiences’ interests and needs in order to engage them with your business’ services or products.
Let’s see how a high-quality content should be:
Your headline should be short, smart and attractive. If the headline is too long, the possibilities of reading it are too low. 80% of people tend to read the headline (headlines drive interests and lead users to read it), but only 20% will read the rest of your content. ‘You should always Step Into your Customers Shoes’, in order drive them to you.
- 94% Blogs with images get more total views.
- 60% Consumers are more likely to consider or contact with your business when an image shows up in their search results
For the videos, it is believed that they have become the most powerful marketing tool to communicate with your audience more easily than readers.
- Another important rule you should keep in mind is to use headings, subheadings, bullet points, lists to ‘Make sure your reader will stay on your page (easy to read)’.
- Creating events is also a part of powerful content marketing because ‘People who Attend to your Event Will Remember You’ (customers experience). Always ‘Keep your Customers Up-to-Date’ about your event details, news, updates (boost engagement).
When you post an information or blog, ‘Your Source Should Always Be Authoritative to Gain more Trusts from your Readers’. Imagine if you post something which is incorrect, your brand image will be damaged. Therefore, it is recommended to back up and support what you are writing or link your content to other sources (increase SEO results).
So, WHAT THE MAIN BENEFITS OF HAVING A CONSISTENCY CONTENT?
- Ease customers’ decision-making process
- Growth and Success of your Business (Strong Reputation)
- Build a trusted brand
- Positive Customer’s Experience (happy and retain customers)
- Update your customers
- Build a brand personality
The more users understand how they will be benefited, the more they will come to you and even engage with your content. A good content should encourage and inspire customers to take an action by giving them the value and motivation with your content to engage with your company.
To Sum up, Ask yourselves these Questions and Answer them on a piece of paper.
- What makes you different?
- What values are you offering to your customers?
- Why should they trust you?
- How can you help your customers?
- What is your story?
- What message do you want to deliver to your customers?
- How are you going to share all of these with your customers?
Start your Content Marketing Strategy Now